Netgear ex8000 extender Setup: New Extender Setup
Netgear ex8000 : Revolutionizing the way wireless extenders work, the Netgear ex8000 extender setup is a one-stop solution for all your network-related problems. It provides you a patented fastLane3 technology that can enhance the speed of your wireless network up to 3Gbps.
Moreover, if you are struggling with dead zones in your home, you can always count on this range extender by Netgear. It extends the range of your wireless network to hard-to-reach places of your home. Therefore, you can get better coverage even in the darkest corner of your house.
MYWIFIXT.NET | NEW EXTENDER LOGIN
It is one of the most advanced wireless range extenders. It provides you a dedicated band of 5GHz. Furthermore, it is compatible with almost all routers. With this device, you can get a better internet connection for all your entertainment needs.
In this article, we’ll have a look at the step by step procedure that you need to follow to configure your Netgear ex8000 extender setup. After you’ve successfully configured your Netgear EX8000 extender, you can start using it.
- First of all, you need to connect your Netgear extender setup to a stable source of power. While doing so, you need to make sure that the extender is kept in between your router and your computer to attain the maximum coverage. To connect the extender, you need to plug the power adapter into a power outlet.
- After connecting your extender to a power supply, you need to connect it with your router. In this tutorial, we’ll have a look at the WPS push button method to connect both the devices. Firstly, you need to locate the WPS button on both your devices. After that, you need to press and hold the power button on both the devices simultaneously for a while. Lastly, wait for the LED to become white to ensure a proper connection.
- Once the devices are connected, you need to turn on your computer. In your computer, you need to connect with the network named “NETGEAR_EXT” by searching for it in the wireless network manager. After connecting to the network, you need to open a browser application on your computer.
- In your browser, you need to navigate to the address bar located at the top. In the address bar, you need to enter the web address www.mywifiext.net and hit the enter key on your keyboard. Now, when you reach the website you will see a page with NEW EXTENDER SETUP, it will ask you for login credentials. Therefore, you will require a username and password to access the online setup page.
Netgear EX8000 SETUP
- You can find both the credentials at the bottom of your extender. After logging in to the website, you will see a button with “Start Setup” written on it. Now, you need to click on this button. After that, you’ll receive a set of on-screen instructions that you need to follow. At last, you just need to click on the finish button to complete the setup.
And that’s it! You have successfully configured your Netgear ex8000 extender setup. Now, you can enjoy a faster, safer, and a better wireless network connection.